612Re: Team RoboRally results for Game 26, 14 Feb 2010, second game of new season

  • amertner
    Feb 16, 2010
      Thanks for posting the results - and of course for hosting!

      I have updated the league tables with the results from this 5v5 Monster Marathon - you can find them by following the links below or by looking in the Photos area of the LBGC group:
      This was a truly weird but also very enjoyable game! We had a huge amounts of interaction where everybody except Tony eventually was killed off in a variety of ways, with Stuart holding on for dear life with a severely damaged robot and finally suicided by driving repeatedly into the virtual wall at the edge of the board. In spite of lots of attempts, nobody managed to plant the flag either - so in conclusion 5 on each side are probably too many for this game, but it was fun to try :)

      Until next time!
      Allan

      --- In lbgc@..., "bobroscow" <bobroscow@...> wrote:

      > Game 26 of 14 February 2010 (Game 2 of 2010 season) (Won by killing
      > all of other team).
      >
      > (Sorry it doesn't transfer well in layout from my Word to this post).
      >

      > A one-off of 5 vs 5. Mayhem.
      >

      > Good Guys: (2nd, 6th, 11th, 14th and 31st in Eternal League)
      >
      > AllanM Won, dead, killed AndrewM and RichardB, killed by board
      > 6 pts
      >
      > JosepA Won, dead, killed by RichardB
      > 4 pts
      >
      > BobR Won, dead, killed by GianniC
      > 4 pts
      >
      > TonyD Won, survived, killed GianniC
      > 6 pts
      >
      > HannesS Won, dead, pushed GianniC off board, killed by board
      > 5 pts
      >

      > 9 of 10 robots died.
      >

      > JosepA killed by RichardB.
      >
      > BobR killed by GianniC.
      >
      > AndrewM killed by AllanM.
      >
      > RichardB killed by AllanM.
      >
      > GianniC killed by TonyD.
      >

      > Bad Guys: (1st, 7th, 13th, 22nd and new-player GianniC)
      >
      > StuartF Lost, dead, killed by board
      > 0 pts
      >
      > AndrewM Lost, dead, killed by AllanM
      > 0 pts
      >
      > RichardB Lost, dead, killed JosepA, killed by AllanM 1
      > pt
      >
      > KeithD Lost, dead, killed by friendly fire
      > 0 pts
      >
      > GianniC Lost, dead, MVP, killed BobR, killed by TonyD 2
      > pts
      >

      > "It was …… emotional." (VJ in my favourite movie LSATSB).

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic