614Introducing myself

  • Henrik
    Feb 17, 2010
      Hello everyone, I wanted to say Hi to everyone. I have yet to come down to the club. I could not make it the last few times Bob had been so kind to invite me but I am very much looking forward to it.

      My name is Henrik, I am 28 years of age and of German descent. I moved to the UK two years ago and only had the time and muse to look for boardgamegroups in the last month or so.

      I have been playing boardgames since I could sit at a table and still love it. I have no preference in terms of Euro/Ameri-games, abstract or themed, silly or serious, to me it is all about the company and friendship between the players.

      Here is my BGG-Profile, which contains a little more information about me: http://boardgame.geekdo.com/user/Ravenhoe

      Looking forward to see you soon,

      so long
      Henrik