625Team RoboRally result of Game 29 of 28/3/2010

  • bobroscow
    Apr 4, 2010
      Game 29 of 28 March 2010 (Game 5 of 2010 season)

      This game was picked when we had an hour left at the end, and was started in theory as just a friendly, not-for-league, since one of the 6 was Matthias, a one-off holiday-visitor friend of HannesS, not joining the league. But not counting it would be unfair on JosepA and TobyT, so we'll count it! (We just won't insert Matthias into the league places, never to be seen again).

      Bad Guys
      Cap'n JosepA Won, survived, killed MartyB 6 pts
      TobyT Won, surv, planted flag 6 pts
      Matthias"X" Won, surv, Rainbow, MVP 7 pts

      Good Guys
      Cap'n BobR Lost, surv, carried flag 2 pts
      TomR Lost survived 1 pt
      MartyB Lost, killed by JosepA, Rainbow 1 pt

      Scorekeeper AllanM will update the league tables in due course.

      BobR
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic