PICTURE QUIZ

  • lbgcdave
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hello all,
      The picture quiz is now up (just click on the "Photos" link on the
      Yahoo groups site to get to it). Many thanks to George for putting the
      pictures onto the site (my firewall settings prevented me from doing
      so).
      The rules are simple: just identify the game that the picture comes
      from (16 pictures in all - but only 15 games !). Some of the games
      have been seen at the club fairly recently & others haven't. The quiz
      isn't really too difficult, so good luck everyone & a happy new
      year !!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
        Dave, many entries to the Quiz yet? Or am I still the leader with 4.5
        right out of 16? (That should encourage others that they stand a
        chance of winning!)

        Bob
      • Dave Bullions
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
          2 entries so far. I have only marked yours so far, so yes, you are
          still the leader (at the moment).

          Dave