RE: [lbgc] Digest Number 86

  • Keith Dowsett
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hi Bob,

      While six is the ideal number for TI3 it should work with five too. So even
      with eleven of us two games is an option.

      I've got no real problem buying another set if we need it, though my games
      cupboard is getting a bit full.

      Keith

      Upload 500 photos a month & blog with your Messenger buddies on Windows Live
      Spaces. Get yours now, FREE! http://specials.uk.msn.com/spaces/default.aspx
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007
        Keith, you say you might buy another set of TI3 for our "event" on
        Sun 4th March...

        Allan said the same ... in fact he said he WOULD be buying a set. So
        no need for BOTH of you to take the hit on wallet and shelf-space!

        So, talk to each other. I don't know whether Allan has already
        bought/ordered it.

        If you want to "toss for it", I have a fun, game-like, way of tossing
        for it... Each of you privately emails me a number, not cc'd to the
        other. Any number you like. I add the two numbers. If it ends up
        even, Allan buys it; if it ends up odd, Keith buys it. Clever, huh?!

        Cheers,
        Bob

        --- In lbgc@..., "Keith Dowsett" <keithdowsett@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Bob,
        >
        > While six is the ideal number for TI3 it should work with five too.
        So even
        > with eleven of us two games is an option.
        >
        > I've got no real problem buying another set if we need it, though
        my games
        > cupboard is getting a bit full.
        >
        > Keith

        > Upload 500 photos a month & blog with your Messenger buddies on
        Windows Live
        > Spaces. Get yours now, FREE!
        http://specials.uk.msn.com/spaces/default.aspx

      • Allan Mertner
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2007
          I have indeed bought a copy of both TI3 and of the SE extension - just
          waiting for the post to deliver. Hopefully in time for me to get all of
          the little fiddly bits out :)

          At least we should be in a position to play TI3 when we want to. I just
          hope it'll be more than once :)

          Very clever mechanism, btw - we must use it one day!

          Allan