Railroad Tycoon and other games

    Message 1 of 1 , 16 Jan 03:28
      I enjoyed the game and i always like games where you have a variety of
      options. What i thought was interesting and added to the overall
      enjoyment was that for most of the time all the players were in with a
      chance of getting ahead. I like the balance between choosing to
      upgrade, getting cards, building track or getting the goods delivered.

      In terms of what games we might want to play in future sessions. I can
      bring Warrior Knights (6 plyr) and Fury of Dracula (4 plyr) for next
      Sunday if i have any takers.