Cast Are Dice

  • Marty M
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
      Did anyone go to this? I think George said he was going. Did you have a
      good time? Good atmosphere? Try any new games? Let us know how you got
      on......
    • George Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
        Hi Marty,

        Yes this is my second year at TCAD. The event was brilliant and far
        better than last year, all credit to Sue and Nick. It's probably the
        best Board Games Convention in the UK even including the new Games
        Expo. Everyone was welcoming as always and even if you attended the
        event on your own groups would grab you for a game.

        Will be posting a full review with extensive photographs next week.
        All I can say is everyone should come next year.

        You can find out more on TCAD by following the below links:
        http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/293
        http://www.shiregames.com/tcad/

        George