The haul from Essen 2007

  • Allan Mertner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
      I just came back from Essen and managed to bring back a large haul of
      games - the list is here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/25446

      I'll happily bring a few along to the next session or 10... let me
      know if there is one you want to play. If not, I'll just choose
      myself :-)

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2007
        Wow, what a haul! Mouth-watering.

        They gey pride of place at our session today. I think it's only fair
        that YOU get to pick which one(s) you most want to try out first. But.
        if only to give you feedback, I was most drawn to any of Origins, Key
        Harvest, Container, Pillars and Utopia. And ...