A couple of points...

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      Hi Gang
      Just a couple of things:

      First of all regarding Feb 3rd. I can confirm that I can't make that date for TI3, as I will be at a SuperBowl party (booked & paid for). However I am very cool regarding TI3 and if you want to play on Feb 3rd then please, by all means, do. No hurt feelings at all.

      Second thing: My personal choice for league play would be Formula De for two reasons: 1. I haven't played it as much as I would like and I think league play would mean this game makes it onto the table a bit more often. 2. The formula one racing system is ideal for league play.

      Regarding Andrew's suggestion of a league for Apocalypse, I would vote against this because of the time it takes to play (even with LBGC house rules, secret targets etc). The game tends to take up most of a session.

      Well thats my Tuppence worth. Feel free to discuss.
      Dave

      Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2007
        I agree with Dave. Formula De wd be a good choice for a league,
        better than Team RoboRally, and better than Apocalypse which we risk
        not finishing each time, which tends to make apportioning positions
        tricky! But what's the min number of players for it to be worth
        getting Formula De out of the box?

        Bob

        --- In lbgc@..., David Bullions <davebullions@...>