Merry Xmas

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
      I'm only at work today this week as there is an office lunch to be
      taken care of. So i'll wish you all now a Merry Xmas and a joyful New
      Year.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
        Since Neil is only at work today, I will take this opportunity to also wish everyone a Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.

        B.t.w. A question for the club:-
         I am spending Xmas at my mother-in-law's place and she has asked me to bring some games with me. The complicated brain-burner type of games we play at the club wouldn't really work at my mother-in-law's. The games need to be no more than one hour length, fairly easy & for up to four or five players. I am taking Metro, Niagara, Ra, & the Really Nasty Horse Racing Game (& possibly Wings of War). What does everyone think ? Any other suggestions ?

        Dave

        To: lbgc@...
        From: welfarerights@...
        Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:45:03 +0000
        Subject: [lbgc] Merry Xmas

        I'm only at work today this week as there is an office lunch to be
        taken care of. So i'll wish you all now a Merry Xmas and a joyful New
        Year.

        Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2007
          Federation Commander: Klingon Border?

          no seriously, Ra is good and Medici.