FFG Big Box games carrying case

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008

      I have four of the big games, but not Starcraft - maybe a bit of a luxury then as i will waste space;)

      http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg-carrying-case.html

    • George Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
        Neil, just catching up with all the posts. Do they have a price on
        this as it would be great as a mobile home also. By the way Starcraft
        is a lovely little game.... or big game should that be.