Imperial league

  • Dave Bullions
    Message 1 of 3 , 3 Nov 03:43
      OOPs my fault. I misread Bob's formula and the Imperial league table
      was incorrect. Here is the correct table (I hope):
      Name___________Played______Pts_______Pts/Played +1
      Martial________1___________6_________3
      Stuart_________2___________7_________2.333
      Richard________1___________4_________2
      Jean-Francois__1___________4_________2
      Josep__________1___________4_________2
      Andrew_________1___________3_________1.5
      Dave___________1___________3_________1.5
      Michael Y______1___________2_________1

      Apologies to all and especially to Stuart who now climbs to his
      rightful place in the league table (He will probably beat me up in
      Kaomaris now).
    • Dave Bullions
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
        Yet another game was played on Sunday 22nd February.
        The result of this game was
        Richard B $140 1st place 6 points
        Tomas P $99 2nd place 4 points
        Hannes S $98 =3rd place 2.5 points (first time player)
        Jean H $98 =3rd place 2.5 points
        Dave B $81 5th place 1 points

        This game was the first time we have played without the investor card.

        This is the updated league table (sorry about lack of formatting):
        _______________Played________Pts________Pts/(played+1)
        Richard________2_____________10_________3.3
        Martial________1_____________6__________3
        Andrew_________2_____________9__________3
        Jean-Francois__2_____________6.5________2.16

        So a new league leader, well done Richard.
      • Allan Mertner