Other fun at the session of 15/2/09

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
      Apart from that one game of TeamRR, elsewhere in the session:

      AndrewM won at Imperial, with CarlaA 2nd, JosepA 3rd, TomasP 4th and
      DaveB 5th, I think. DaveB is in charge of reporting and updating the
      Imperial league. Does AndrewM head the league now?

      And Antti won at both Tribune and Cosmic Encounter, while Zoran won at
      Colossal Arena.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2009
        Sorry Bob, Haven't yet updated the table. I will do it tonight. Hopefully Allan will be willing to do a nice presention of it and post it on the site (please Allan).

        DaveB

        To: lbgc@...
        From: bobroscow@...
        Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:48:14 +0000
        Subject: [lbgc] Other fun at the session of 15/2/09

        Apart from that one game of TeamRR, elsewhere in the session:

        AndrewM won at Imperial, with CarlaA 2nd, JosepA 3rd, TomasP 4th and
        DaveB 5th, I think. DaveB is in charge of reporting and updating the
        Imperial league. Does AndrewM head the league now?

        And Antti won at both Tribune and Cosmic Encounter, while Zoran won at
        Colossal Arena.

        Bob

        Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
          Zoran won Tribune - Antti was second - if i remember correctly..

          > Apart from that one game of TeamRR, elsewhere in the session:
          >
          > AndrewM won at Imperial, with CarlaA 2nd, JosepA 3rd, TomasP 4th and
          > DaveB 5th, I think. DaveB is in charge of reporting and updating the
          > Imperial league. Does AndrewM head the league now?
          >
          > And Antti won at both Tribune and Cosmic Encounter, while Zoran won
          at
          > Colossal Arena.
          >
          > Bob

        • ZORAN DUVNJAK
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
            Hi Neil,

            We decided Antti won the tie-break 30-29 as we discounted my extra scroll which I probably shouldn't have received.

            Cheers,
            Zoran.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2009
              yes i remember now.