Age of Conan

  • George Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
      I seem to remember from one of Bob's emails that the Club had played conan at some period? is this the new reales and if se what did you think of the game?
    • zoran2531
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
        Hi re: Age of Conan,

        Conan is a good game for me, Neil didn't enjoy it particularly and I didn't ask Keith or Nicholas for their opinions. I've played it since outside the club and had a good time and the ones I played with liked it, also. I am a fan of the stories and their setting so perhaps a little less critical.
      • zoran2531
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
          Hi,

          Sounds like a great time was had on the 8th (note to self: must invent Sod's law defying machine:)).

          Forgot to mention: for anybody interested I'd posted a session report on BGG of our Age of Conan game at the club under the title of "Know, oh Prince..." (I hyped it up a bit to make the American market salivate as they hadn't yet released it over there! It has the distinction of being the first ever session report for the boardgame).

          Regards,
          Zoran.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2009
            I've not played Conan yet (although i'd like to).

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 2009
              I'm a fan of using BBG more for sessions reports, reviews etc about the games played at the club, nice one.

              On this note i've also posted a forum comment about Kaomaris - check it out and add a thumb, comment or both to raise its profile and maybe get others interested in that and the club site.

              http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/388791

              I would also suggest supporting members reviews and reports as well - raises the clubs profile, which is good.