Fire & Axe

  • Dave Bullions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      To all those that played Fire & Axe yesterday, they was a small debate about if the place name of the town at the southern tip of Greenland was correct. Well, I looked it up (yes, I know, too much time on my hands !). The correct name is Herjolfanes, which has been shortened on the map to something like Herol (if I remember rightly).