Introducing myself

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2010
      Hello everyone, I wanted to say Hi to everyone. I have yet to come down to the club. I could not make it the last few times Bob had been so kind to invite me but I am very much looking forward to it.

      My name is Henrik, I am 28 years of age and of German descent. I moved to the UK two years ago and only had the time and muse to look for boardgamegroups in the last month or so.

      I have been playing boardgames since I could sit at a table and still love it. I have no preference in terms of Euro/Ameri-games, abstract or themed, silly or serious, to me it is all about the company and friendship between the players.

      Here is my BGG-Profile, which contains a little more information about me: http://boardgame.geekdo.com/user/Ravenhoe

      Looking forward to see you soon,

      so long
      Henrik
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2010
        Hello Henrik

        I am Dave and I have been a member of the London Board Games Club for several years.
        May I take this opportunity to welcome you to our club. We all look forward to meeting you & giving you a warm welcome.
        I have looked at your BGG-profile. You have an interesting collection of games.
        Several of us are on BGG. My profile can be found at: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/dave45

        Looking forward to seeing you

        Dave Bullions

        To: lbgc@...
        From: Henrik.Schunk@...
        Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:31:16 +0000
        Subject: [lbgc] Introducing myself

        Hello everyone, I wanted to say Hi to everyone. I have yet to come down to the club. I could not make it the last few times Bob had been so kind to invite me but I am very much looking forward to it.

        My name is Henrik, I am 28 years of age and of German descent. I moved to the UK two years ago and only had the time and muse to look for boardgamegroups in the last month or so.

        I have been playing boardgames since I could sit at a table and still love it. I have no preference in terms of Euro/Ameri-games, abstract or themed, silly or serious, to me it is all about the company and friendship between the players.

        Here is my BGG-Profile, which contains a little more information about me: http://boardgame. geekdo.com/ user/Ravenhoe

        Looking forward to see you soon,

        so long
        Henrik