Hello from Gianni

  • Gianni Ceccarelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hello!

      A few of you have met me last Sunday, a few of you will surely meet me
      in the future.

      I'm an Italian guy who moved to London at the beginning of January to
      start a new job (software development); I like games and I like even
      more to talk to people. If last Sunday was any indication, you'll see
      quite a lot of me :)

      --
      Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
      GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

      Systems programmers are the high priests of a low cult.
      -- R.S. Barton