Perikles Game 10 of 11 April 2010

  • bobroscow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Perikles Game 10 of 11 April 2010

      Last Sunday we played Perikles, for the first time in nearly a year. 5 of us. First-time-player TobyT won, with other first-timer AndrewS only losing the lead in the last battle.
      So here's the result and the updated ongoing league table.

      Player /Pts this game /Total Pts / Played /Prev Rating / New Rating

      1. Bob R (4th) 4 37 6 4.714 4.625
      2. Allan M 26 4 4.333 4.333
      3. Felix K 28 5 4.000 4.000
      4. Neil P 25 5 3.571 3.571
      5. Toby T (1st) 9 9 1 NA 3.000
      6. Andrew M (2nd) 7 15 3 2.000 3.000
      7. Stuart F (5th) 3 18 4 3.000 3.000
      8. Ben M 8 1 2.667 2.667
      9. Brian O 8 1 2.667 2.667
      10. Attila W 7 1 2.333 2.333
      11. Dave B 10 3 2.000 2.000
      12. Josep A 6 1 2.000 2.000
      13. Andrew S (3rd) 5 5 1 NA 1.667
      14. Michael S 5 1 1.667 1.667
      15. Henning S 4 1 1.333 1.333
      16. Martial C 4 1 1.333 1.333
      17. Zoran D 3 1 1.000 1.000
      18. Richard B 3 1 1.000 1.000
      19. Michael Y 3 1 1.000 1.000

      Formulae:
      If 4 players, then 8,6,4 and 3 pts. (to avoid zeroes and tiny fractions in league).
      If 5 players, then 9,7,5,4 and 3 pts.
      Rating = Cumulative-points divided by games-played-plus-2 (avoids someone topping the league after 1 or 2 games, and staying there without playing again.)

      BobR