Problems with picture uploading

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
      Hi George
      Following on from Bob's suggestion for a picture quiz, I have put together a
      quiz. But I am having problems uploading the pictures to the Lbgc yahoo
      group. I have created a folder for them, but the yahoo upload tool doesn't
      seem to work properly for me. There are 16 pictures (each one is less than
      500kb). Any suggestions?
      Dave Bullions
    • George Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
        Hi Dave,

        Yahoo Groups only allows .jpg and .gif files to be uploaded to a
        maximum of 5mb per member account. What format are the images in ?

        George

        --- In lbgc@..., "David Bullions" <davebullions@h...>
        wrote:

        > Hi George
        > Following on from Bob's suggestion for a picture quiz, I have put
        together a
        > quiz. But I am having problems uploading the pictures to the Lbgc
        yahoo
        > group. I have created a folder for them, but the yahoo upload tool
        doesn't
        > seem to work properly for me. There are 16 pictures (each one is
        less than
        > 500kb). Any suggestions?
        > Dave Bullions

      • lbgcdave
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
          Hi George,
          They are .jpg files and the total size is below 5mb
          Dave
          --- In lbgc@..., "George Young" <george.young9@b...>

          <davebullions@h...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi George
          > > Following on from Bob's suggestion for a picture quiz, I have
          put
          > together a
          > > quiz. But I am having problems uploading the pictures to the
          Lbgc
          > yahoo
          > > group. I have created a folder for them, but the yahoo upload
          tool
          > doesn't
          > > seem to work properly for me. There are 16 pictures (each one is
          > less than
          > > 500kb). Any suggestions?
          > > Dave Bullions

        • George Young
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
            Dave, there should not be an issue but it could be a firewall program
            you are using, I suggest you send the images to me, I will check them
            and upload.

            send to george.young9@...