Re: Meetup: Linked Data (September 7th)

  • tchaffee2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
      What time is the meeting?
    • Ben Dodson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
        Well most of the organisers will be there from 6pm onwards but we don't officially start until 7pm.  There will be a couple of lightening talks and a few words about the new changes to the group, and then the presentation will kick of at about 7:30pm.

        See you there!

        Ben

        On 4 Sep 2009, at 08:48, tchaffee2000 wrote:

        What time is the meeting?

      • bjalford007
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
          Stumbled across this group. How do you register for attendance?

          Thanks,

          BJ Alford
          --- In londonwebstandards@..., Ben Dodson <ben@...> wrote:

          > Well most of the organisers will be there from 6pm onwards but we
          > don't officially start until 7pm. There will be a couple of
          > lightening talks and a few words about the new changes to the group,
          > and then the presentation will kick of at about 7:30pm.
          >
          > See you there!
          >
          > Ben
          >

          > On 4 Sep 2009, at 08:48, tchaffee2000 wrote:
          >
          > > What time is the meeting?

        • Tony Scott
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
            I believe the plan is to post the event on Upcoming.

            Tony

            ----
            Tony Scott
            http://tonyscott.org.uk | http://twitter.com/tonys
            http://wordcamp.org.uk | http://hackspace.org.uk

            --- In londonwebstandards@ yahoogroups. co.uk, Ben Dodson <ben@...> wrote:

            > Well most of the organisers will be there from 6pm onwards but we
            > don't officially start until 7pm. There will be a couple of
            > lightening talks and a few words about the new changes to the group,
            > and then the presentation will kick of at about 7:30pm.
            >
            > See you there!
            >
            > Ben
            >

            > On 4 Sep 2009, at 08:48, tchaffee2000 wrote:
            >
            > > What time is the meeting?

          • robengine
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
              Hi there,

              We've had quite a good response to this meeting and with the venue (the square pig) unable to accommodate more than 50 people it'll be a little squashed. That said, I'm sure there will be last minute cancellations so it should be fine.

              Tony is right (thanks Tony), the details of the event can be found at: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4410125/

              Looking forward to meeting up next Monday.

              --rob

              P.S original meeting page was http://www.meetup.com/londonwebstandards/calendar/10791931/