Re: Member No 2? to all of us

  • mx3com
    Message 1 of 161 , Jul 11, 2001
      Hey! I'm curious as to who/where that last comment was directed at! :-)
    • barb_grosvenor
      Message 161 of 161 , Mar 2, 2002
        Took my Maz for its service to my nearest Mazda
        dealer, which is approx 8 miles away. As I had to take it
        in the night before, I had a courtesy car. I
        couldn't believe my eyes when they showed it me, I
        couldn't open the door for laughing, it was a new Hyundai
        Amica. People came out of the workshop to see what was
        going on. I asked what it was, and was told a Porsche.
        I know I'm a woman but I'm not that stupid. Well if
        you have ever driven a 'toy car' this one was even
        worse. I tried to overtake a bus - no luck, had to sit
        behind it at 25 mph. Caused a laugh at work, everyone is
        used to my Maz. You sit up so high you feel as if you
        are in a double decker bus. When I took it back I
        told them if ever they wanted to give it away, don't
        bother with me, but I would borrow it at Christmas,
        plenty of laughs at the Christmas party. So glad to have
        my Maz back!!!