New member

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Just found your group after buying my first MX3 V6 last week and
      wanted to say hi.

      It is easily the best car I have ever owned!!!
      Everyone who has seen it reckons it is fantastic (except my Celica
      owning mate who reckons I should have got a Toyota, but he's a
      cretin).
      As this is the first one I've had, I'll probably be pestering you all
      for advice and tips whenever anything goes wrong or I want to do
      anything with it so you've been warned!!

      Andy
    • ianlinden_uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hi Andy,

        Welcome to the MX-3 fraternity. Hope nothing goes wrong, but feel
        free to ask if it does. I have a collection of service manuals.
        --- In mazdamx3ownersuk@..., "Andy" <wildrover888@y...>
        wrote:

        > Just found your group after buying my first MX3 V6 last week and
        > wanted to say hi.
        >
        > It is easily the best car I have ever owned!!!
        > Everyone who has seen it reckons it is fantastic (except my Celica
        > owning mate who reckons I should have got a Toyota, but he's a
        > cretin).
        > As this is the first one I've had, I'll probably be pestering you
        all
        > for advice and tips whenever anything goes wrong or I want to do
        > anything with it so you've been warned!!
        >
        > Andy
      • cas cas
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005
          welcome andy from the only gal i the club so far
          so whee is you then?
          Andy <wildrover888@...> wrote:

          Just found your group after buying my first MX3 V6 last week and
          wanted to say hi.

          It is easily the best car I have ever owned!!!
          Everyone who has seen it reckons it is fantastic (except my Celica
          owning mate who reckons I should have got a Toyota, but he's a
          cretin).
          As this is the first one I've had, I'll probably be pestering you all
          for advice and tips whenever anything goes wrong or I want to do
          anything with it so you've been warned!!

          Andy

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          you see me here you see me there now find me

          cas

        • Andy
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
            thanks Cas. Although I'm originally from the Wirral, I is now just
            outside Belfast (aka the Land of No Speed Cameras, hahahahahahahaha!!)

            --- In mazdamx3ownersuk@..., cas cas <cagos373737@y...>
            wrote:

            > welcome andy from the only gal i the club so far
            > so whee is you then?
            > Andy <wildrover888@y...> wrote:
            >
            > Just found your group after buying my first MX3 V6 last week and
            > wanted to say hi.
            >
            > It is easily the best car I have ever owned!!!
            > Everyone who has seen it reckons it is fantastic (except my Celica
            > owning mate who reckons I should have got a Toyota, but he's a
            > cretin).
            > As this is the first one I've had, I'll probably be pestering you
            all
            > for advice and tips whenever anything goes wrong or I want to do
            > anything with it so you've been warned!!
            >
            > Andy

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Service.

            > you see me here you see me there now find me
            >
            > cas

          • cas cas
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
              lucky you

              wrote:

              > welcome andy from the only gal i the club so far
              > so whee is you then?
              > Andy <wildrover888@y...> wrote:
              >
              > Just found your group after buying my first MX3 V6 last week and
              > wanted to say hi.
              >
              > It is easily the best car I have ever owned!!!
              > Everyone who has seen it reckons it is fantastic (except my Celica
              > owning mate who reckons I should have got a Toyota, but he's a
              > cretin).
              > As this is the first one I've had, I'll probably be pestering you
              all
              > for advice and tips whenever anything goes wrong or I want to do
              > anything with it so you've been warned!!
              >
              > Andy

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Service.