Re: [Mazda MX3 Owners UK] Bumper and wing

  • jide williams
    Message 1 of 3 , 11 Apr 11:28
      jide williams <jsquad5001@...> wrote:
      Hi Ross,

      I would like you to send a picture of the bumper.I might be intrested. However I live in south east London.Thanks

      Ross <ross@...> wrote:I have a bumper and a passenger side front wing I'm looking to get rid off. They are free to a good home as they're starting to clutter up the garage. Both have paintwork damage but are resprayable. I have pictures if any one is interested.
      Thanks.

      --

      Whatever you Wanadoo:
      http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/