2 new updates on my blog

  • Joan Pavlick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      2 new updates on my blog. the first one is the first organized exchange I did on my group. It was from the cow website.

      the next one is from 2 days ago, with the before and after pictures of the storm.

      hope you have time to look!;0)

      Have a Wonderful Stitching Day - Joan P

    • Carol Barclay
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        I love the cows Joan!  Very colourful! I've not been on here for a while so a bit of of touch with what is hapening with others. I'm having a lazy day today - just about to pick up my knitting again.  I've still got lots of Christmas stuff to knit and stitch!  It's been cold here too but we've not had snow yet - just some overnight frosts and really cold winds.  Your photos are quite spectacular - what a lovely area you live in!

        Carol

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
          Carol Thanks., the area has it's moments. Yes this cow exchange was quite fun! The girl that did mine did it in a wooden frying pan look. If should in one of the blogs from the beginning of October.

          Haven't been on the group much, so busy. have 2 sals to kit up, and one is for a Christmas gift. I have one picture I stitched up last year that will be a gift for Mom. The other is a Helga Mandl's sal from the summer. 4 seasons that will be mounted on a wooden tissue box.

          Doing a thanksgiving biscornu for another exchange. So many things and so busy!

          Tomorrow Will be my sort of lazy day! I hope! L:OL!