Re: Still active?

  • nice_1979_guy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2007
      Hi there,
      At the moment we've been in a bit of a down time as I've been tied up
      with lots of other things.

      I am hoping to get everybody together again over the summer, so
      hopefully after this message people will come out of the woodwork and
      tell me when they can and can't meet.

      Look forward to seeing you there.

      Cheers
      Luke (niceguy1979)

      --- In midlandsamigagroup@..., "Alex Whittaker"
      <alx_224@...> wrote:

      > Hey! Just wondering if MAG was still going in any form? I never
      > managed to get to any of the meetings as they always seemed to be on a
      > bad date for me, even though I'm really close to Earlsdon. If there
      > is still a group, I've had an idea that might get a few local people
      > interested - I'm at Warwick Uni, and I bet that a few people from the
      > computing society here would be interested in having a look at a more
      > modern Amiga setup.
      >
      > - Alex

    • n3kjx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
        ---I have an A500 and an A1200 looking for a home .Any interest???

        Brian A
      • Pete
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
          Haven't been on the group for a while!

          I have an A3000 and a A500 (A500 no PSU)

          The A3000 needs the lithium battery hack (should be fairly simple)
          just got to get the parts

          How much you selling the 1200 for?