working squirel in midlands

  • nice_1979_guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      hey there everybody,

      has anybody got a working system with a squirel that I can plug an old
      hard drive into to retrieve some data from. I have inherited the
      system which now doesn't work and I have failed to integrate it into
      my system as my power supply isn't beefy enough to power the amiga, a
      hard drive, a cdrom, 2 floppy disks and then this SCSI drive.

      Any help would be appreciated. If there is a system out there that
      might be able to help I could book the venue and we could have a
      meeting this month?

      Cheers
      Luke Stowe