Re: Kick Off 2

  • s.ellesmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2008
      No problem at all Luke. As you can imagine, the people who turn up are
      Amiga buffs as well. (as well as Atari ST tut tut!)

      You'r all more than welcome to attend these events thats for sure.
      Dont anyone be deterred that you'r gonna get whooped - great thing
      about this is that because we all live locally, we could maybe
      organise regular tournaments. One other thing...because it encompasses
      people from outside the UK, you could get others interested in Amiga's
      as well.

      But either way, regarding Kick Off 2. Please see the following link
      for a rather large tournament which is going to take place in May:

      http://ko-gathering.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14644

      If people feel that they would like to attend but want a copy of Kick
      Off 2 to practice then i can supply this FOC as well.

      Be wonderful if people could post their interest in that site. It
      would be wonderful if we could show the Midlands is still passionate
      about KO2 and Amiga's in general.

      Steve

      --- In midlandsamigagroup@..., "nice_1979_guy"