Re: [midlandsamigagroup] MAG for sale section

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2008
      Speaking of things in the loft, I have about 7 years of dusty Amiga Format mags (sadly no coverdisks, and various different conditions)  that I don't know what to do with.  I was going to recycle them but seems a waste as there's quite a lot of history there.  Any suggestions what to do with them (i'm not interested in making any money from them.  I had hoped to scan them and put them on the web, but im never going to find enough time to do that)?

      Rob
    • Ian Oakley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2008

        There is quite a useful web site which lists all the various magazines and where they have undertaken the hard work of scanning them

        http://amr.abime.net/magazines

        Ian