Amiga Revival Fair 2009

  • oakleyian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      I am contemplating going to the above although the location (Enfield) is not terribly exciting. However Amiga get togethers are few and far between so if you don't support these events it's a missed opportunity.Whilst there seems to be very little activity in the griopu if anyone would like to go I'm happy to provide the transport and petrol costs can then be shared.

      I note the last post from Luke was in April so I assume he and Denise are very proud parents and I send my congraluations too them.

      Ian