MORRIS electric milk float - tax exempt MOT exempt Item number: 4514822921

  • Paul Birch
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2004
      EBAY

      MORRIS electric milk float - tax exempt/MOT exemptItem number: 4514822921

      Lightly used float covering milkround of 8 miles 4 times a week. Batteries 2 1/2 years old. We are only selling due to using diesels as our area now has more coverage. These vehicles are excellent value for money if you are in an industry which it would be benificial for. i have seen these vehicles used for many pusposes including veg stalls and mobile workshops.

    • Josh Hayles
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2004
        Oooooo... VERY nice. I'm tempted. Where's Littleborough and how would
        I get it to west London????
      • Paul Birch
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
          Littleborough near manchester - Rochdale

          regards

          Paul

          > Oooooo... VERY nice. I'm tempted. Where's Littleborough and how would
          > I get it to west London????

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Josh Hayles
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
            --- In milko@..., "Paul Birch" <paul@b...> wrote:
            > Littleborough near manchester - Rochdale
            >
            > regards
            >
            > Paul

            Josh replies:
            Aha! THAT Littleborough! Oh well... I guess you're probably too far
            away :-(