Re: [milko] Re: Maintaining Morrison D6

  • ANDY WIDDOWSON
    Message 1 of 18 , May 25, 2012
        your welcome

      Andy and Julie

      From: "john.burtt@..." <john.burtt@...>
      To: milko@...
      Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012, 22:52
      Subject: [milko] Re: Maintaining Morrison D6

      Perfect! Turned out to be microswitch inside the controller just as you said... might have made it almost too sensitive now but at least it's engaging

      Very much appreciate your help and suggestions

      --- In milko@..., ANDY WIDDOWSON <widdowsons@...> wrote:

      > You need an engineer in your area then. could be anything from a faulty micro switch inside the controller to a wiring fault. sorry cant be of more help
      >

      > Andy and Julie

    • Brian Dixon
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 27, 2013
      • 524 KB
      For sale or breaking for spares.

      Recon motor,

      recent controller,

      Dc DC converter (72v - 12 v)

      80 amp charger

      Batteries not included
    • Mike Toms
      Message 3 of 18 , Sep 10, 2013
        130984166853
        eBay item number:
        130984166853
        eBay item number:

        Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:21 PM
        Subject: [milko] Smiths cabac [1 Attachment]

        For sale or breaking for spares.

        Recon motor,

        recent controller,

        Dc DC converter (72v - 12 v)

        80 amp charger

        Batteries not included

      • stuart
        Message 4 of 18 , Sep 11, 2013
          Is it just me or has the price these fetch shot up in the last 12 months?

          On 10/09/2013 13:26, Mike Toms wrote:

          130984166853
          eBay item number:
          130984166853
          eBay item number:

          Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:21 PM

          For sale or breaking for spares.

          Recon motor,

          recent controller,

          Dc DC converter (72v - 12 v)

          80 amp charger

          Batteries not included

        • Tim Fardell
          Message 5 of 18 , Sep 11, 2013
            They've often tended to go for silly money on eBay, but the value of them
            probably is increasing as they gradually get rarer on the roads.

            stuart wrote:

            > Is it just me or has the price these fetch shot up in the last 12 months?
            >
            > On 10/09/2013 13:26, Mike Toms wrote:
            >>
            >> 130984166853
            >> eBay item number:
            >> 130984166853
            >> eBay item number:
            >> For your interest! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130984166853?clk_rvr_id=519207807001

          • paul laurence
            Message 6 of 18 , Sep 11, 2013
              A few years back they tended to be more realistcally priced on ebay, but as you say Tim, certainly now they tend to get higher prices.  3 wheelers tend to command as much as a 4 wheeler now, but again, a few years back they seemed nearly give away by comparison.

              stuart wrote:

              > Is it just me or has the price these fetch shot up in the last 12 months?
              >
              > On 10/09/2013 13:26, Mike Toms wrote:
              >>
              >> 130984166853
              >> eBay item number:
              >> 130984166853