Hi Tim, it shouldn't be necessary to charge the battery again. Another useful tool to have is a hydrometer to check the electrolyte SG after charging. Sentcreak165
Thanks both for the advice! I have found that if I fill the cells until the water just begins to enter the baskets, the plates and separators are fully coveredderek_the_rabbit
Hi Tim, I worked with electric vehicles all my working life both milk floats and later in the forklift industry and you should always have electrolyte coveringcreak165
We love 'em!
- United Kingdom
- Jun 9, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.