352TM Summer Programme

  • Harry Hewat
    Jul 7, 2016
      This summer is here and the newly planted trees need watering. Join us when you can for some gentle tree love.

      SUNDAY 10 JULY South Millfields 10.30-12am
      Meet us between the canal and the orchard or find us in the arboretum.

      MONDAY 11 JULY Well Street Common 6.30-7.30pm
      Meet in the centre of the common by the drinking fountain.

      SUNDAY 24 JULY Hackney Downs    5-7pm
      Meet at the old bowling green or find us on the Downs.

      SATURDAY 30 JULY Marshes Tree Nursery    10am-2pm
      Join us for our regular last Sat of the month at the beautiful Hackney Community Tree Nursery. If you have not been you don't know what you're missing.
      We will be scything, tree pruning, re-potting, fruit picking, etc.

      SATURDAY 13 AUGUST South Millfields 10am-12am
      Meet us between the canal and the orchard or find us in the arboretum.

      MONDAY 15 AUGUST Abney & Clissold Park 10am-12am
      Meet at Abney Park's main gates on STamford Hill. We will water a few trees in ABney then walk to water a few more in Clissold Park.

      SATURDAY 27 AUGUST Marshes Tree Nursery    10am-2pm
      Join us for our regular last Sat of the month at the beautiful Hackney Community Tree Nursery. If you have not been you don't know what you're missing.
      We will be scything, tree pruning, re-potting, fruit picking, etc.

      Russell Miller
      07758 326530
      16 John Campbell Road
      London