Glyphosate

  • Gillian Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2016

      At our last Committee meeting of the Millfields User Group,  we thought you would like to know about a petition against the spraying of glyphosate in Hackney.
      We have been assured that the Council does not use it on Millfields. I enclose a link to an article in the Gazette where you can also find the link to the petition

      http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/environment/hackney_council_unswayed_by_fresh_calls_to_ban_glyphosate_weedkiller_1_4511362

      Gill Harris

      MUG committee