Fwd: Tree Nursery Sat - last Sat of the month

  • Gillian Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2016

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: russell <russell@...>
      Date: 29 July 2016 at 16:25
      Subject: Tree Nursery Sat - last Sat of the month
      To: treepeople@...

      SATURDAY 30 JULY Marshes Tree Nursery    10am-2pm
      Join us for our regular last Sat of the month at the beautiful Hackney Community Tree Nursery. If you have not been you don't know what you're missing.
      We will be scything, tree pruning, re-potting, fruit picking, etc.

      SATURDAY 13 AUGUST South Millfields 10am-12am
      Meet us between the canal and the orchard or find us in the arboretum.

      MONDAY 15 AUGUST Abney & Clissold Park 10am-12am
      Meet at Abney Park's main gates on STamford Hill. We will water a few trees in ABney then walk to water a few more in Clissold Park.

      SATURDAY 27 AUGUST Marshes Tree Nursery    10am-2pm
      Join us for our regular last Sat of the month at the beautiful Hackney Community Tree Nursery. If you have not been you don't know what you're missing.
      We will be scything, tree pruning, re-potting, fruit picking, etc.

      Russell Miller
      07758 326530
      16 John Campbell Road
      London