Millfields meeting and consultations

  • harryhewat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2016

      Dear All,

      Next week we are having a users group meeting

      7pm Tuesday 29th at the Princess of Wales Pub.

      I appreciate that its not ideal having meetings in pubs but we can’t use the cabin at the moment.

      Anyone can come to this open meeting.

      Also, there are a few consultations going on a the moment:

      The road junction Chatsworth / Millfields:

      https://consultation.hackney.gov.uk/streetscene/new-signalised-junction/consult_view

      You can find some discussion about this from hackney cyclists on Cyclescape:

      https://www.cyclescape.org/threads/2786

      Definitely needs some thought.

      GymEquipment in the park:

      https://consultation.hackney.gov.uk/parks-green-spaces/millfields-gym-equipment-consultation

      Please have a look at these and fill in the questionnaires,

      Thanks, Harry