Extra

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 99 , Nov 17, 2011
      MORNING MIRROR EXTRA 17/11/2011

      CAROL LOVE

      The funeral service for the late Carol Love
      will be held at 9am on Saturday morning
      19th November at Whitestone Chapel.

      Tea will be served after the service.

      ++++
    • morningmirror
      Message 99 of 99 , 1 Apr 02:40

        Bulawayo Morning Mirror Extra - 1/4/2017

        Sadly we announce that Roger Hounsell passed away on Thursday 30 March. A well known and respected member of the Bulawayo community and loving father to Barrie, Mark and Alan,  father in law to Vanessa, Belinda and Janet and proud grandfather to Ryan, Liam Jodie, Brett, Richard, Luc and Sophie.  At peace now.

        A tea to celebrate his life will be held at Qalisa on Monday 3 April at 3.00pm.

        ++++