Extra

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 89 , Nov 17, 2011
      MORNING MIRROR EXTRA 17/11/2011

      CAROL LOVE

      The funeral service for the late Carol Love
      will be held at 9am on Saturday morning
      19th November at Whitestone Chapel.

      Tea will be served after the service.

      ++++
    • morningmirror
      Message 89 of 89 , 14 Apr

        Bulawayo Morning Mirror Extra - 14th April 2016

        CONDOLENCES

        We are sad to announce the passing of Mary Paul of Paul’s Pest Control on Wednesday 13th April 2016.

        She was much loved will be missed deeply by her children Alan, Michael, Eileen and Denis, and all her grandchildren.

        A Funeral Service will be held:-

        at King’s City Church, at Hillside Bridge Club, on Cecil Avenue

        on Monday 18th April

        at 10.00am.

        Refreshments will be served after the service.

        ++++