Extra

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 75 , Nov 17, 2011
      MORNING MIRROR EXTRA 17/11/2011

      CAROL LOVE

      The funeral service for the late Carol Love
      will be held at 9am on Saturday morning
      19th November at Whitestone Chapel.

      Tea will be served after the service.

      ++++
    • morningmirror
      Message 75 of 75 , 6 May 09:58

        Bulawayo Morning Mirror Extra - 6th May 2015

        CONDOLENCES:

        “The funeral service for the late June Yvonne Connerty will be held at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Kumalo on Friday the 8th of May 2015 commencing at 10.00 hours.”
        Gary Todd
        africa66@...

        ++++