Extra

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 17, 2011
      MORNING MIRROR EXTRA 17/11/2011

      CAROL LOVE

      The funeral service for the late Carol Love
      will be held at 9am on Saturday morning
      19th November at Whitestone Chapel.

      Tea will be served after the service.

      ++++
    • morningmirror
      Message 57 of 57 , 10 Apr 02:27
        Bulawayo Morning Mirror Extra - 10th April 2014

        MEMORIAL SERVICE – MARK ELLEMENT

        The memorial service and wake for Mark Ellement, is going to be held this Saturday 12th April at 12:00 o'clock, at 188 Snaith Road, Burnside.

        He would have wanted it to be held here where he spent many wonderful memorable times. Please could everyone come dressed in "bush kit" is the theme and no black clothes, dad would of us to celebrate his life in the colour and his clothes he basically lived and loved in...

        There will be drinks provided and snacks and a pig on a spit... please share this with friends that would want to come to the memorial service to celebrate my dads life, that are not on my 'friends list' so everyone knows the plans...thank u everyone for your lovely thoughtful messages and phone calls...

        Sian Ellement
        +++++++

        Memorial Service

        WILKINS, Lynne Jean passed away in peace on Friday, April 4; deeply loved wife of Martin, mother of Kim, Dawn and Nicola, grandmother to Iona and Thea, daughter of Jeanette and sister to Kathryn, Forbes, Margaret and Rita. A memorial service to her will be held in Bulawayo on Tuesday at 11.30 in the  Church of Ascension, 73 Leander Rd, Hillside.

        ++++++

        The Memorial Service for the late Albert William Jansen (Willy)
        will be held at Farleys Funeral Chapel on Saturday 12th April 2014 at 10 am.

        Death Notice: It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Marie Hanan, beloved mother of Stella Cohen and mother-in-law of Victor Cohen, and grandmother to Claude and Monique Levy, in Harare on Friday 4 April. We wish to advise family and friends that the funeral and service will take place at the Jewish Section of the Warren Hills Cemetery at 11.00 a.m. on Monday 7 April.

        ++++