Extra

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 78 , Nov 17, 2011
      MORNING MIRROR EXTRA 17/11/2011

      CAROL LOVE

      The funeral service for the late Carol Love
      will be held at 9am on Saturday morning
      19th November at Whitestone Chapel.

      Tea will be served after the service.

      ++++
    • morningmirror
      Message 78 of 78 , 27 Jun 03:44

        Bulawayo Morning Mirror Extra - 27th June 2015

        June Langlois

        It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our beautiful wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, teacher and incredible woman June Langlois. She left us on her 60th Birthday and went peacefully with all her family present. We are planning a memorial for her next weekend, Saturday 4th July 2015 at the Haenertsburg town hall.

        ++++