      From: "gilbertcheryl@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...>
      Date: 4/25/16 7:55 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: MVDincavaliers@...
      Subject: [MVDincavaliers] Wallys surgery tomorrow

      Wally has to be at the vet school at 7 am with a 9:30 am table time.  They anticipate that it will take several hours to do the procedure.  He will be the first dog to get this latest version of the valve.
      We took a short walk around a little lake at the campground we are staying at and he is getting grilled chicken until 10pm at which time he is not allowed to eat or drink.  He starts his first anticoagulant (plavix) tonight.
      More later as things unfold.
      Cheryl Gilbert with Wally, Benny, Daisy and Emmy...

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic