      From: "Cheryl Hennigan gilbertcheryl@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...>
      Date: 4/26/16 11:38 AM (GMT-08:00)
      To: MVDincavaliers@...
      Subject: Re: [MVDincavaliers] Wallys surgery tomorrow

      Wally's new valve is in place and is working well. They are now closing his chest.  The next week is still another critical period in terms of avoiding clotting on the valve.  He will be on 2 blood thinners, Plavix and Eliquis.  We are relieved and grateful for everybody's support. I'll try and post another update this afternoon...we hope to see him this afternoon after he recovered from anesthesia.  😀😀😀

      Cheryl Gilbert
      Fayetteville, AR

      On Apr 25, 2016, at 9:16 PM, mgl576 mgl576@... [MVDincavaliers] <MVDincavaliers@...> wrote:

      Lots of prayers to Wally for a succesfull procedure and full recovery.  Sending you hugs and much love - extra from our Cody bear cavalier.

      You all be in my thoughts and prayers.  God Bless!

      Regards,
      Malou