Rookie

  • albertosavi886
    Message 1 of 3 , 7 Jul

      Hi

      my name is Alberto and live in Trieste , NE corner  of Italy .

      I have a Wargame Club in my City frequently visited from my friends from all the Country .

      We play Napoleonic  historical  scenarios  but We research rules for Campaign Game ,

      What do You tell me about this Group ?

      In what manner the Campaign go ahead ?

      Thanks for all

      Alberto

    • addocolo
      Message 2 of 3 , 8 Jul
        Alberto,
        Just read the rules on the blog: < http://napoleonicwargaming.blogspot.it >,
        ... or ask an "advice" to the expert Roberto .. !!

        Best wishes

        addocolo
      • thistlebarrow
        Message 3 of 3 , 8 Jul

          Hi Alberto

          Nice to hear from you.

          This group was started to my long running campaign.

          As explained in the group description it was started in 2009 when I converted my Napoleonic campaign from solo to PBEM.   The purpose was to have a forum where I could answer any questions about the campaign and also to have a notice board where I could advise members of any changes to the rules or any command vacancies in the campaign.

          The PBEM campaign was converted back to a solo campaign last year.  But I have kept the forum going in order to provide regular updates on the campaign and also any changes to rules.

          If you want a general introduction to the campaign you should visit the campaign diary blog.   On the right of the blog you will find a list of Labels.   The first two are a general introduction to the campaign, the rest deal with each of the five campaign areas.   The blog contains a daily diary entry and also a report on each of the 252 battles fought so far.   You will find the blog here

          http://1813pbemcampaigndiary.blogspot.com.es/

          If you have any specific questions about any aspect of the campaign I would be happy to answer them.