new member here

  • yvesbourdeau
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi! my name is Yves and I'm thinking of taking a
      trip to New Zealand this winter. I heard that It's a
      good place to backpack. Is that true. <br><br>I would
      like to learn about this place. If anybody local feels
      like telling me a bit about your country, that would
    • tere strickland
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 27, 2004
        hey theresa...
        howz things going? I basically thought that I'd get to know what people get up to in thier days while I'm busy studying at university as well as having a job as an accountant while managing a Cafe in Grey Lynn Auckland. I do have a Girlfriend for almost 2 years and enjoy getting to know people. Email is a great communicative tool so email if you feel the need!

        kiwichic17 <kiwichic17@...> wrote:
        Hello
        Im Theresa and have just joined the group,
        It looks like not much happens here at the moment, why??
        Anyways wots everyone been upto?
        Im not up2 much the weather is bad, windy as, raining sumtimes.
        So wot does everyone do, for work, play, fun etc???
        Im at home mum with 2 kids, but we r in2 cars, as a family.
        My husband and I like to go out clubbing, going to strip clubs etc,
        hehe keep it fun and exciting.
        Hope to hear from some of you soon
        Take care
        Theresa