Regional Coaching today

  • anne@annebuchan.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Hi all,

      Regional Coaching went very well today with 1 ocean trainee, 9 sports trainees, 2 dive leader trainees and 9 instructors..........  and lots of things signed off.

      The weather for January was very favourable, vis wasn't bad, and the site served the purpose.

      Once again, thanks to everyone for coming along and making it a successful day.  And especially thanks to all the instructors, without whom it would not be possible.

      And it was nice for everyone to meet our Regional Coach, Mac.  Hopefully we'll see you regularly    ;-)

      Anne

      -- Anne Buchan

      www.ellonsubaquaclub.co.uk

      www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/local/map.asp
      http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/webcams/index.asp

      "Life is a one-armed bandit, and I'm still waiting for the nudges" by Gavin