142Searching: Central Louisiana, have a pet.

  • Russell Buck
    Feb 12, 2009
      ...hi, all, i'm russell buck, a 51 year old widower. i moved here to
      the alexandria in feb of '08 after my wife passed away. i've been a
      nudist since just past my tenth birthday and am looking for a room,
      preferably with a woman or couple. however, i have a dog, so a private
      house with a fenced yard would be better, a private back yard where i
      could sunbathe nude would be even better:-)!! also, i am a smoker, so
      that is something to take into consideration too. i am comfortable nude
      in just about any environment, or at least, i've been comfortable in
      every environment i've so far been nude in, so i probably wouldn't make
      any effort to hide myself in the presence of visitors unless asked
      first. i have photos available, they are all nudes of me, along with a
      couple of my dog and me, at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1newddewd/ if
      you need to review them before making any decision. i'm not interested
      in sexual meetings, although, admittedly, any friendship could grow
      into that in the future, so, rest assured, my only intent really is to
      find a like-minded person or couple who will be comfortable with
      knowing that i prefer being nude for the simple personal freedom and
      comfort, as well as the open honesty that i have found most of us to
      possess. thanks for your kind consideration, feel free to send me e-
      mail, respectfully, i am, russell buck