146Well, it's been a heck of a long time since this group was working!

  • nudist_housemates-owner@...
    Apr 27, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Since life has been a bit busy these last few years I haven't been running this group at all. But, I know it could be useful so I'd like to make it work again.

      One of the things that's made it a more difficult thing to run is the fact that I've tried to make all of the messages moderated so that they're meaningful - I have deleted anything that is dodgy, or incorrectly formatted (doesn't say if it's an offer or a search, doesn't give a location, etc etc).

      While this results in a cleaner more meaningful feed, it IS more work. I want to make the group work this time, so I'm asking you if you're happy to put up with less moderated messages (moderating the subject line and blatant spam only) which might mean some less useful messages get through.

      Please let me know your thoughts.

      - Grant