Offer: West London double bedroom - Female/Couple only

  • neilcmmngs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hi there

      I have a spare double room in my large 2 bedroom nudist friendly flat
      available. All mod cons, wifi, sky, plama tv etc. I am a professional
      32 year old single guy.

      The room is available in Uxbridge, West London and is available on
      short or long term rent.

      Rent is £400 per month plus a share of the bills. Please get in touch
      if you are interested.

      Have fun out there

      Neil