New naturist B&B in Poole, Dorset.

  • Mark & Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      Hi, We have just joined this group and would like to say hello to
      everyone. We have just started a new naturist B&B in Poole, Dorset
      where we have a large secluded garden and hot tub to use and we are
      only 5 miles away from the famouse Studland beach. We are biker
      friendly and cater for singles and couples.

      Jean & Mark