Looking for Male Roommate, Jupiter, FL

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      I'm a middle aged (bear) gay man seeking a male roommate to share my 3 Bedroom home.
      You get the master bedroom and private bathroom with french doors that opens onto a
      private screened enclosed pool, perfect for skinny dipping.

      My home is located in Jupiter, FL which is 10 miles north of West Palm Beach. I'm minutes
      away from the beach, restaurants and great shopping. The home is located in a quiet family
      neighborhood.

      Looking for a responsible male, gay or gay friendly to share my home who is respectful of
      ones privacy as I am. Rent and utilities will be split 50/50, The house is nicely furnished
      (except bedroom).

      I'm a nice guy, e-mail me with any questions!

      Thanks, Phil