Room wanted Bendigo Victoria Australia

  • bigringtail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Wondering if anyone has a room to let/home to share. I am taking up a
      professional position in Bendigo and would like somewhere to stay at
      least one night each week. Prefer to share a home environment rather
      than lodge at a motel. I can provide further details if there is a
      likely prospect. Cheers. B