Double Room available to rent nr Tunbridge Wells Kent

  • myscimitar@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      I am the Art Director for H&E Naturist magazine, I have a double room to rent in a pretty
      small town of Cranbrook Kent nr Tunbridge Wells. £100 to include all bills, share of
      whirlpool bathroom, lounge with LCD tv, DVD surround sound, parking space and garden.
      wi-fi. call me on 01580 715294 or 0759 537 7937. very quiet over looking a windmill. But
      lots of small shops and a supermarket. John